What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS4, Warp tool...but how???

Leprakawn

Hello, all.

I am attempting to combine three photographs (automate, photomerge) I took of a room where I work. I took the pictures in RAW format so I can edit the exposure settings and get some great HDR results.

Now the thing is that with the normal shot, I was able to run photomerge, got my pictures merged correctly (enough) to look legit. So, I went back and did two more versions with different settings in Photomatix, and I am attempting to merge those versions as well. The unfortunate thing is that no matter what I do (drop the DPI, etc), the pictures are not merging correctly at all.

Therefore, I decided to take the original merged pictures and warp the new versions likewise. The only thing is that I am stumped as to how PS was able to warp the picture like so...almost as if it tossed in some extra anchor points via the warp tool. That cannot be accomplished...at least manually, correct??

Take a look and see what I am trying to do. Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

warp_tool_question.jpg
Thanks for any response you can provide!