What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Gifs!

hopner

Hello everybody!

I usually use Photoshop (CS5) to make some gifs using videos, but I'm having some problem...
The problem is: when I save the gif (Using Save for Web & Devices), the gif runs slowly than the original video.

I tried to search but I haven't find anything related to this...

Can you help me?

Paul

Former Member
Been to this problem recently on here, post your gif so we can see what you have done.

iDad

Guru
To many frames, to much time allotted per frame?A visual of both movie extracted from and gif made will only help to get you the help you seek.

hopner

Thanks iDad, the problem was too many frames.
I deleted all the even flames (2, 4, 6, 8...) and it become REALLY fast. So, I changed the time of each frame to 0,07 and the gif worked perfectly.

What I don't understand is that it happens in short gifs too. A 3 sec video converted to gif (like 50 frames) was slow as a 250++ frames gif.

But, it's all good now.

Thanks for helping!

iDad

Guru
Glad to help. Save yourself some time, lower left corner thanks button whenever the need arises