What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CS 5 Words disappears...

NVance

Greetings!

I had a client send in an ad in pdf format. When you look at the preview on the screen all the words are there, however when you open it in photoshop one the words disappears when I try to open it in CMYK mode (that's how it was saved). However, when I open it in RGB mode all the words are there, then I can convert it to CMYK. I'm just trying to figure out why it didn't show up in CMYK but works in RGB mode. Hopefully, I have given all the info needed to aid in finding a reason to this.

costisefu

I believe maybe that color may looks different in CMYK color mix. CMYK is a preview of a printed page, closer to real ink.
I would try to convert from RGB to CMYK, or to save it from another image editor/viewer first.