What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brush stroke problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayel

i dont know how it happened, but now my brush strokes are heavily pixelated. can someone tell me how to correct it? i will provide screen shot if requested

kayel

Re: CS5 soft brush jagged edges

example 003.jpgexample 003.jpgok, i seem to be suffering from a similar problem, ive tried every fix on this page all for naught

MrToM

Guru
Hi Kayel.....

Is the blending mode of the brush set to 'Normal'?
With the brush tool selected check out the options bar at the top of your workspace, you'll see an option for blending...it looks like you may have that on 'Dissolve'.

Regards.
MrTom.

Last edited by a moderator:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just to add visual reference to what MrTom said.

BrushModeNormal.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This may be the brush itself or the brush settings. Can you post a screen shot of your Brushes Panel?

hawkeye

Guru
Ss this just one brush or all them. Check your settings in the brush engine, I did this in dual brush mode and it looks very similar.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1

kayel

i dont know why i keep getting duplicate images, but we can close this thread, i reset back to default and it appears to have been resolved, thanx for trying

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great! Glad it's fixed. I wrongly assumed that resetting the tool was something you had already tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.