What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problam with Photoshop CS 5

Tom Mann

Guru
I'm sorry, but you really need to explain your problem in much more detail.

For example:

1) PS has many dozen shortcut keys. Which one (or ones) isn't working? One, a few, or all of them?

2) Just to confirm, is it correct that you don't have this problem in "normal" mode, but only in "full screen mode"?

3) PC or Mac?

4) Is this a new problem? If so, have you done anything to your system (eg, installed some new software that may have grabbed that particular keystroke combination for its own use)?

Tom M

sumithranom

1) all of tham
2) Full screen mode
3)PC
4)Yes
Please find attached screen shotScreen shot .jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot .jpg
    Screen shot .jpg
    76 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Tom Mann

Guru
1) FWIW, I just tried an experiment on my system (ie, using 64 bit PS CC 2014). I used the "F" key repeatedly to switch between the various screen modes and checked several short-cut keys to see if they worked when in full screen mode. They all worked perfectly.

2) Since no shortcut key works, I doesn't sound like installing new software is the problem. New software would usually only take over a few shortcuts, not all of them. One thing that often works in puzzling cases like this it to delete Photoshop's preferences file and start fresh:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/375776

3) As a matter of curiosity, re: #4, what new software have you installed?

HTH,

Tom M