What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pixelated images

Release

I recently upgraded my hard drive and RAM. Now, when I open a photo in photoshop it looks extremely pixelated. If I make the image larger or smaller while in PS5 it looks normal. It also looks normal in CSbridge. Is there something that I missed when I upgraded? IT's extremely frustrating to try and edit..

I have attached what I see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Audra

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 12.52.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-01 at 12.52.23 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

MrToM

Guru
That image is way too small to see any visual problems.

Can you show us what you expect it to look like and what it does look like and could you just explain what you mean by 'pixelated'..?

That term is often misused so just to get everyone singing from the same hymn-sheet...ya know?

Try to get as much info into screen-shots as possible, all this image shows is that its a 16bit raw file....not very much to go on.
A screen shot of the whole UI with the image at 100% would be most helpful......and having the info bar show the pixel dims is far more useful than the file size.....and the info panel is always good to see too.

If the problem is not obvious from more informative screen-shots then we can go into it further but for now....

Regards.
MrTom.

Last edited: