What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inexplicable behavior by Puppet Warp crashes Photoshop

Gottfried

I am running Photoshop CC 2014.1.0 (release 20140730.r,148 x64) on Windows 8.1 with an AMD quad core processor and AMD E1-2100 APU with AMD Radeon HD 8210 Graphics Card. I have installed the latest driver version, 13.152.0.0.

When I activate puppet warp, the mesh appears over the image and I can place the first pin. However, when I go to add the second pin, Photoshop crashes. I have tried with on a new, blank file, with just a few lines on it, but, as soon as I place the first pin, the image disappears, and then, as soon as I click anywhere else in the image, Photoshop crashes.

I have followed all the online advice about settings under the Preferences/Performance interface, but nothing fixes the problem. Can anyone please help?