What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member with new Photoshop problem with Clone/Healing Brush to resolve

geofftrans

Hi Everyone!

I just joined today and have an issue which I hope one of you Gurus can solve. I am running CS4 and recently upgraded to OS (10.9.4) Mavericks. My issue is that I was recently editing photos and the tool bar suddenly looked differently so I started opening menus to try figure out why I no longer had the sizing slider on the horizontal tool bar for the clone and healing brush tools. Although I was able to restore to the tool bar I was used to, I have altered something that makes both the clone and healing brush tools unusable. Every time I click on those tools and and attempt to take a sample by pressing the (alt) Option key, the images begins to move with the mouse making impossible to touch up the area of the photo which needs fixing. There is also a second copy of the image underneath that remains stationary, but I have no idea what is causing the top image to move around. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Geoff T

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried resetting the tool?