What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Info in Save for Web doesn't appears

nachofrades

Hi Photoshop people:

I have a problem in "Save for Web" working:

It does not save the "File info" of the file, so all images I save are without information about me...

For me it's important, does anybody knows how to fix it? What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Nacho.

MrToM

Guru
What are your system specs and workflow?

Regards.
MrTom.

nachofrades

Hi Paul MR, this is exactly what I do in the "Save for web" interface. But it don't save anything when I check it in File>File info... I think it's a problem about any kind of lack of "default" .xmp file...

Photoshop CS6 I7 32Gb GF780

Thanks!

Paul MR

The Script Master
Ah, you might have found yet another bug!
There is a bug that if you change the PPI it is not reflected in the saved file with SFW.
Try entering the File-Info, save the PSD, close the file, reload the file then do a SFW and see if you now have your information.
If this works it could do with reporting as a bug.

Edit:
Just checked the report that I posted and it still hasn't been fixed, and that is over 2 years ago!
http://feedback.photoshop.com/photo...hanging_resolution_and_retaining_all_metadata

Mind you there are bugs that have been open for three years and Adobe hasn't fixed them!

Last edited: