What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can somebady change this image for me?

Turbo20VT

Hello,

I tried, tried and tried to make a logo, transparent, I know how this work with layer.
Only I would like to make the text in a little bit dark red. (Not the logo, only the text)

Can somebady fix that for me?
I really would appriciate that.

Many thanks!

See image: 2hnnuj4.jpg

SFVMdesign

Got a question.. You got a logo in Photoshop? Because most of the logo's are made in Illustrator because it are vectors. You can change everything then.

I don't compleet understand what you mean but maybe I can look at it send me a private message.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't compleet understand what you mean but maybe I can look at it send me a private message.

PSG is a learning, teaching, and discussion forum and we expect any solutions to our members problems to be posted for all to see within this thread.

Thanks

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Turbo20VT and welcome to the forum.

As i stated above, our website is primarily a discussion and training forum, we prefer to guide and instruct new members on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own.

We don't mind free edit requests, however, we leave the decision of carrying out free edits to the discretion of our members.

Someone may come along to help you out and do this edit for you, but this may take a while so please be patient.

Thanks!