What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lou Hudson

A couple months ago, you folks helped me find an image wraparound feature in Photoshop CC (offset filter + check wraparound box), for which I am extremely thankful. I am having problems sometimes, though, because the image doesn't wrap around completely _ in other words, the two parts don't match up. On a vertical offset, the top of the bottom image is missing, for example. At other times, it works right. Same problem with horizontal offsets: Sometimes it works correctly, sometimes it's missing a piece. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help

Hey Lou, are you making sure that you are entering half the document size for both the width and height? Sometimes it's a matter of adjusting the horiz/vert offset of the image your using until it lines up.

You could upload the problem image(s) so we can take a look at them.

Hey Lou, are you making sure that you are entering half the document size for both the width and height? Sometimes it's a matter of adjusting the horiz/vert offset of the image your using until it lines up.

You could upload the problem image(s) so we can take a look at them.

That could have been part of the problem, but in the meantime, I found another solution that worked beautifully: The problem apparently is caused by extra pixels in the layer outside of the image area. The fix is to select all (Ctrl A in my case) and then Image>Crop. Sounds weird, but it works.

Thanks for your prompt reply and assistance. I love this forum.

Lou

Back