What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shortcut Keys not working, CMD [ ]

sbr

I and using PS CC on a MacBook Pro. All was going well for a few months then some of the shortcut keys stopped working in PS and LR. The CMD [ ] does not work and the CMD T is also not working most of the time, although the CMDT started working after I login and out. But the CMD [ ] still will not work in PS or LR.
What is interesting is the CMD [ ] actually rotates the pic 90 deg every time I click on it. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thanks!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried resetting your preferences?

This is how to reset your preferences in Photoshop: Press-and-hold Command-Option-Shift on a Mac or Ctrl-Alt-Shift on a PC, while you start Photoshop. As you start the program you will get a pop-up dialog asking you if you would like to delete the settings file. Deleting the file will create a new set of preferences from scratch.