What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

black spots inside the bright colour zones

Goattail

problem.PNGWell every time i draw with the bright blue i get this thing. Parts with the ok colour are the parts with not 100% opacity
also, when i choose the colour which draws with this problem it shows a little triangle attention sign ( you can see it on a screenshot) What do you suggest i do to remoove this problem? :c

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

Please try again to demonstrate the problem. Describe it precisely. Include the entire screen in the screen shot.

Tom Mann

Guru
Without having more info, my initial guess is that you are attempting to select / use colors which are out of gamut for the particular color space you are working in, and you are seeing the warning indicators.

Tom M

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Tom is right, the triangle warning means that the chosen color is out of gamut for printing. If you click on the triangle, it will correct.

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 3.28.22 PM copy.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is your Brush Tools painting mode set to SUBTRACT?

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 3.36.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 3.37.10 PM.png

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Tom is right, the triangle warning means that the chosen color is out of gamut for printing. If you click on the triangle, it will correct.

View attachment 54167

"It will correct" means it will snap the slider to the closest color that IS in gamut. Same applies in the Color Picker.

Last edited: