What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there is one problem in cropping my image balloon

photo photo

hello, I have one new problem and it is about crop!!! when I use "crop tool" only I can cut horizontally and vertically by move the mouse. Photoshop is a great software and I want the balloon only in the software,Right on such as when I use "crop tool" and I cut horizontally and vertically by move the mouse the original rectangular. but there are one problem and it is balloon curve. I understood I can not cut the part of the original rectangular not with Quick selection tools and not with Lasso tool. with this tools I can cut part of the original image but I can not cut the original rectangular arbitrarily.
pp.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hello, I have one new problem and it is about crop!!! when I use "crop tool" only I can cut horizontally and vertically by move the mouse. Photoshop is a great software and I want the balloon only in the software,

Right on such as when I use "crop tool" and I cut horizontally and vertically by move the mouse the original rectangular. but there are one problem and it is balloon curve.

I understood I can not cut the part of the original rectangular not with Quick selection tools and not with Lasso tool. with this tools I can cut part of the original image but I can not cut the original rectangular arbitrarily.

If I'm understanding you, you can not crop just the balloon only using the crop tool.

If this is the same problem that you have asked about in YOUR OTHER THREAD then this problem was solved by Larry HERE. Please read Larry's solution. Thanks.

photo photo

Thank you for your answer, I read the topic and was solved my problem about "Focus Magic". now I have new problem and I create new topic for it. please see the image below:

qqqq.png

now, I do not want the rectangular box. Not in chess and Not with another color. also I know whan I save the image as "PNG 24" This problem is resolved. But I want to do this when designing and not after save .

Is it possible in photoshop?
thank you.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The "chess board pattern" is the transparency grid. It only appears when you view the image in Photoshop. It will not appear in any other circumstance.
It's there to let you know that anytime you see the grid, it's transparent.

However, if it bothers you, go to PHOTOSHOP > PREFERENCES > TRANSPARENCY & GAMUT > and select NONE from the GRID SIZE menu.

Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 10.29.13 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can reduce the overall canvas size (rectangle) with the Crop Tool.....
Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 10.36.35 AM.png

But when the image is saved and added somewhere else........let's say a website like PSG.

The chess board pattern will not show....
Balloon_PNG24.png

photo photo

thank you very much.
I'm sensitive about it because:
Consider a game such as fifa 14!!! the game has one ball. if the ball passes from goal line as a result we get one score!!! now, I want to draw the ball in photoshop. now if there are not only ball in my image and also there are the rectangular area, as a result if first the rectangular area passes from goal line we get one score and not with passing the ball!!! I am worried for this reason.