What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could not complete your request because the layer is not a valid text layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

vukasinganjic

I get this error:
Could not complete your request because the layer is not a valid text layer
when trying to open certain PSD files. They open fine on a different pc.

MrToM

Guru
If its an older version of PS then its probably a missing font, later versions use a substitute font temporarily until you find and install the font used.

Regards.
MrToM.

thebestcpu

Guru
Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
thebestcpu it's possible that they speak little to no English. They have a problem and they did an internet search and found the same site you found which contained the question but they did not want to subscribe in order to get the answer, so they copied and pasted the same question, per se, to our forum.

It is very irritating. They could at least explain their situation which led up to the error message.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In light of some information that has been brought to my attention as well as some that I have discovered for myself, I will be closing this thread.

What I have found leads me to believe that this is not a serious inquiry and that the OP has a track record of one time cross-posting, copied and pasted from other websites, without ever returning to the thread for further commenting.

@vukasinganjic If this is in error please contact me with a private message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.