What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PDF Freezing Photoshop CS6

revnart

Power User
I have a specific problem, when I open pdf in photoshop ( size, vector, raster, external or internal drive doesn't matter ) it freezes for several minutes and then runs normally. Never crashed, but always freez.

My company bought CS6 last year I guess. Before that I was working on same iMac ( OSX 10.9.5, i7, 16GB RAM, 2TB + SSHD ) with Photoshop CS5.1 and that problem doesn't existed.

I was creating multiple-paged pdf's with visualizations from multi-layered psd with scripts. Now it's impossible because same thing happens = freez.

Hope someone here will help me find a sloution :)

Here is thread on adobe's forum with same problem but noone there has solved this yet:
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1161665

revnart

Power User
Anyone? :) maybe a quick idea? its only me or some of you have the same problem?

Sent from my App Runtime for Chrome using Tapatalk

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Witek, this seems to be an ongoing problem since CS3 right up to CC2015. The Adobe Forum link seems to say it all. I'm running CS6 on a mac and I have not had any issues with PDF's, but...............I don't open that many of them in Ps.

If I did experience the same issue, I would be in the same boat as you are since this seems to be a problem that Adobe has not addressed over the years. If enough people yell about it maybe Adobe would respond.

revnart

Power User
So I will somehow have to live with that.. :) thanks for making me sure about it :)

Wysłane z mojego SM-G360F przy użyciu Tapatalka