What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brush controls problem

IgnacioR

Hi, First of all , sorry for my bad English. I will try to explain as clearly as I can

When I download a brushes set. The brush controls (shape Dynamics, dual brush, texture etc...) are deactivated.So brushes do not work properly.

If I download a marker pen set ,doesn't paint as a marker unless I configure the control settings correctly, and this is a Very difficult task. I find it very annoying to do this every time I download a new set.

Even more, every time I replace a brush set, brush controls do not load properly, so this is crazy for working

have you had this problem before? Solutions?

Thank you!

MrToM

Guru
Nope.
Solution to what problem exactly?

You made several statements but not actually stated what problems you are having.

Custom brushes do not have settings as they are image based, so changing the size is about all you can do with them.

If you describe in detail what it is you want to do then maybe a solution to the task can be found, rather than trying to make the brush do something it never will.

Regards.
MrToM.