What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 2015 Export NOT WORKING since update

MoltresRider

My Photoshop 2015 "updated" and now Export does not work anymore with any image! I ALWAYS get a blank export as dialog! EVERYBODY says that this problem was supposedly fixed in 2015.1.2, but this was never a problem until 2015.1.2! A bug that never affected me that was supposedly fixed in 2015.1.2 is now affecting me IN 2015.1.2. the release that the problem was supposedly fixed. I was wondering if you guys can tell me what the problem is? there seems to be nobody else experiencing this issue with the 2015.1.2 release. only 2015.1.1 and the base 2015, which I never had a problem with either of those. How can I fix this? See attached screenshot:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 0

MoltresRider

After restarting my computer, now the export dialog WILL NOT show up AT ALL! there seems to be NO INFORMATION on the internet about this problem especially with "Export" "Not showing" or Won't show up problem!

gedstar

Guru
Couple of questions
What OS do you have?
What have you tried to fix the issue so far, did you try resetting preferences
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop

Have you tried reinstalling PS, un-install PS first and run the below cleaner tool then re-install.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If the above doesn't resolve the issue and your on Windows you could try logging onto the PC with a different user profile to see if the issue is still there

Last edited:

MoltresRider

I reinstalled Photoshop back to a downgrade of 2015.0 and that cleared it up. I blocked Photoshop from updating because the same problem happened on my high end school computer from a clean install + update before even using it, so it is not a settings issue