What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CS5 [Creative Suite 5 Design Premium] is not working with Windows 10 =(

Aebian

Bridge oh yes I didn't tested it with. Its a MS Account. I will test it with Bridge later.

Aebian

gedstar:

Thanks, my problem seems fixed. Drag'n drop works with the bridge like a charm. And PS overall works again *yey*

Aebian

Oh hi there,

againb I'm facing the issue. But so far I can say that if I "log out" and "log in" again to my profile I can use CS5 again. I'm thinking that my user-profile is somehow corrupt. Under Windows 7 there was a way to savely delete the whole user profile and create it again, alltough my company uses Windows and Active Directory and all that so I'm not sure if there is an offline way on windows 10? I'm thinking of just renaming my Profile and then create a blank new one with my old one. I'll keep you informed if that fixed the problem.

gedstar

Guru
Hi

If the PC's on a domain you'll need to logon with an Administrator Account to delete the user profile, you can delete the profile by going into System >> Advanced System Settings
Then click on the profile you want to delete and select delete, mine is greyed out only because you can't delete an active profile

User Profile.jpg