What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I had no problems updating via Creative Cloud yesterday.

gedstar

Guru
Cheers Eggy, looks like it's an issue on my end so back to trouble shooting :thumbsup:

MrToM

Guru
Have you tried changing your NIC DNS servers to something different like googles? (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4)

Its worked for me before as a temporary measure.....after a while I change them back and whatever it was seems to clear itself.

No guarantee but...

Regards.
MrToM.

gedstar

Guru
Have you tried changing your NIC DNS servers to something different like googles? (8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4)

Its worked for me before as a temporary measure.....after a while I change them back and whatever it was seems to clear itself.

No guarantee but...

Regards.
MrToM.

MrTom I owe you a beer or two, yep that done the trick something I would never have thought of :thumbsup:
Thanks soooooooooo much :beerchug:

I'll report it back on Adobe Forum in case someone else has the same issue, credit will be given to you of course

MrToM

Guru
No worries mate.....good to hear its worked for ya...:thumbsup:

Regards.
MrToM.

gedstar

Guru
I also posted a link to this site so hopefully it might filter some traffic over here

gedstar

Guru
Well is back to the drawing board, updates installed then creative cloud decided to tell me that Photoshop isn't installed which it is so clicked on install and back to the same error again, you got love Adobe :banghead:
Now it's back to removing every trace of Adobe I can find and starting from scratch

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Well finally got it sorted.
Re-imaged the PC again from last weeks backup and before signing into the not so creative cloud :rofl: applied MrTom's suggestion and then signed in, updates worked fine and all is good, creating a new image as I type.
All that hassle for a Camera Raw update who'd of thought.
Time for a couple of these :cheers:

MrToM

Guru
:thumbsup:

The Windows / Adobe combo sure is a roller coaster ride!.....unfortunately, unlike a real roller coaster, it doesn't end after 3 minutes. :biglaff:

Fingers crossed this really is IT this time!

Regards.
MrToM.