What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Program Error when Trying to Create 3D from Layer

Outtacontext

I am using Photoshop CC 2015.0.0 and when I try to create a 3D object from a layer or mesh I am told there is a program error. This is version of Photoshop I use at home. It works using Photoshop CS6, but then I don't have the advanced features that CC provides. At work I am using Photoshop CC 2014 and it works as well. I upgraded to the latest Photoshop CC last night. It works fine. But I hate the latest UI. So, I am wondering how I can fix this. I am using the same source file each time. Each is done on a Mac.

Here is the error message I'm getting:

Screen+Shot+2016-03-08+at+7.47.52+AM.png

I reset the Preferences at startup but that didn't do any good. I looked at the PSErrorLog.txt file and I'm not sure how to read it. But, it didn't report any errors for yesterday. I have uploaded the most recent part of the file as an attachment. View attachment PSErrorLog.txt (the whole txt file goes over the forum's 19KB limit). This has been happening lately whenever I try to create something in 3D.

Looking forward to figuring out how I can fix this or reset something so it will work. Thanks.

Jeff