What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop CC 2015 freezes entire computer

MoltresRider

I am having an issue with Photoshop freezing my entire Windows 7 computer. Photoshop would randomly freeze or freeze my entire computer where I cannot do anything for up to 20 minutes. I cannot do anything during this time, not even bring up the task manager. the 'Busy' cursor remains on all screens, including the taskbar. I Googled the problem, didn't get any hits. added '"CC 2015"' only crashing showed up. added '-crash -crashes -crashing' to force Google to exclude those words. I got one relevant hit, but it was a guy who was using remote access to use Photoshop, had a reply asking for other people with the issue, no other replies were present, I'd like to reply myself but every time I log into adobe, I get "This page isn't redirecting properly." While the similar situation, I am on the offending machine directly, however. I am not using remote access. I have this problem on two separate machines.

Can anybody tell me what is the problem and how should I go about fixing it? Thanks