What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filter<Window<Cloud?

idgaf

Hello, I was recently watching a tutorial on something, and it required 'cloud.' However it is not anywhere in my photoshop. Can somebody tell me what's wrong, or how I can get it? (I am running CS6)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried resetting your prefs?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried an un-install and re-install?

What version? Where did you get it?

idgaf

As said above, I have CS6. I saw a forum on another website of some person having the same problem, and another person answered the forum telling them to come ask on this website.

idgaf

i have CS6 Extended Version that I obtained from my school (we have a graphic class.)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK..................let me try again................Have you tried an un-install and re-install?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Un-install Ps.

Re-install from internet.

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi idgaf
I have seen this happen on CS6 for several reasons
1) It is not an official Adobe copy of PS
2) It is munged copy of PS (reinstall most often fixes this)
3) Reset Preferences (check this video for the manual way to do this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNrI6YKJIM&feature=youtu.be)
4) You can also check the Edit > Menus > Filters commands and see if the filter is listed there and if the visibility eye is tuned on
5) Lastly, you can use the file location lookup for your version of OS with CS6 and look up if the filer is actually there or not (if not, you probably have an issue with #1 or #2): https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/preference-file-names-locations-photoshop.html

Hope that helps some

John Wheeler