What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Problem With Wacom Tablet

yonz

I was drawing fine for a couple of minutes with my pen, and it suddenly randomly stopped being able to draw. When I click with my pen, it makes a dot, and then I can't click anything else with my pen. If I move my mouse, it starts drawing starting from the dot without me left clicking, and I have to left click somewhere to stop that. Also, the pen makes a dot in the spot I click, and then when I do CTRL-ALT-Z, it creates a line from the point I clicked on with my pen, to the spot I did the shortcut. My pen works normally on everything else but photoshop, I think I may have accidentally activated something. Deleting preferences doesn't work, restarting photoshop doesn't work, restarting pen drivers doesn't work, unplugging and plugging in the tablet doesn't work. At this point I think I'm going to have to abandon photoshop, and try to learn illustrator.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At this point I think I'm going to have to abandon photoshop, and try to learn illustrator.
Ok............but I think there's probably a solution to your problem if you want it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please be patient. We have members all over the world who log on at different times. Some one will be along to help you out with your situation in due time.

yonz

Please be patient. We have members all over the world who log on at different times. Some one will be along to help you out with your situation in due time.
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant you had a solution.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In the meantime.............

What OS are you using?

What version of Photoshop are you using?

Which Wacom Tablet are you using?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What are your Wacom pen settings?
Screen Shot 2016-09-04 at 9.05.33 AM.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, sorry, I thought you meant you had a solution.

Sorry, but I have to run out for awhile, if no one has solved the issue, I will give it a shot when I get back.