What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interactive layout feature missing in Photomerge CC2017

ctphoto

I know that Adobe has removed it and have been trying other ways to do it. Tried using File > Scripts > Load files into stack and moving things around manually, also tried using the Attempt To Automactly Align Images checkbox, what a mess I end up with.

I am trying to merge sections of scans of a large painting, 16 scans. They are all same resolution, same size, same orientation. Trying it in Photomege on auto end up with a mess, it gets very confused with large solid color sections. I do have purposely overlap of the images in the scans.

I can still do it in an old version of CS4, but it crashes sometimes because of the large size of the files, each section is 12"x18" -113MB. Would love to be able to do it in CC 2017

Any suggestions, even perhaps another program.

Last edited:

Back