What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Activation/Upgrade Help

BaldGuy

I use Photoshop CS6. The other day I had to get a new computer, I cloned the old drive to a new one in the new computer. PS opened fine but when I went to use Bridge and open images in Camera Raw there was a message that said I had to open photoshop before Camera Raw would work. I opened images individually in Camera Raw but then from Bridge it didn't worked. Then I tried copying the amtlib.dll file from CS6 to Bridge and that didn't work. Then I saw that somebody online had updated. I updated CS6, Bridge and Camera Raw thru the update in Photoshop. Now Camera Raw will open but Photoshop is in trial mode and my serial number doesn't work.

What do I need to do?

BaldGuy

Quick question where did you get Photoshop CS6 from?

I have the disk, it is a student/teacher edition that I bought from a retailer online. Plus it is registered with Adobe when I log into my Adobe account.

BaldGuy