What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jittery lines in CS6?

hexdust2970

Hey guys, so I've been trying out Photoshop cs6 lately and I really do love it but I've been having trouble with all of the brushes looking somewhat... wobbly. I don't know if there's some sort of stabilizer feature on here or what the problem might be but it's really quite irritating. It's not just on the slow strokes either. Zoom doesn't affect it at all and I have "smoothing" checked in my brush settings. I'm not sure if my tablet has anything to do with it, but I'm using a Huion 610. I use Paint Tool SAI and have no trouble there. :/
Here's some examples:
photoshopp.jpgclipboard02ahjvgk_by_annikaleigh16-da3zw9g.jpg
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

gedstar

Guru

hexdust2970

Thank you so much for the reply!!
In the first forum you linked someone mentioned checking the "Support TabletPC" checkbox in the driver settings.
Now, they were talking about pressure sensitivity, of course, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. And it worked!
I guess I had messed around with the settings so much I forgot whether or not I actually tried that.

Thank you so much! I'm glad the solution was so simple. x)