What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liquify Error message

Levi Hriczo

Hey guys.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I apologize. I'm sure this is posted in the wrong location, so move it if need be. Whenever I try to use liquify in Photoshop CC, I keep getting an error message that says " Operation could not be completed, access is denied." I can open liquify and use its functions, but I get this message whenever I'm finished and hit "Ok". I've been all over google but haven't been able to find a solution to this specific problem. Ive tried disabling the graphics processor as some places suggested, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Any ideas how to solve this? I'm using Windows 10. Thank you in advance!

error.jpg

MrToM

Guru
Check that the file you are editing is not 'Read Only' or if you downloaded it that it is 'Unlocked'.
Failing that, check that Photoshop has access to the folder structure where the file resides.

More often than not, "Access denied" errors are generated by the OS, not Photoshop.

Regards.
MrToM.