What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image processor not saving files CS6

JenniferEastman

Just switched from PC to Mac, and when I go to use image processor to convert a folder of PSDs to JPEGs, it will create the jpeg folder, but not save anything. I was able to do this on my PC with no issue ever. And now I have to go in a manually save 400 files? I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi jennifer. A few more breadcrumbs would help to find out where you are :)

How about you post a screenshot of all your image processor settings when it did not work on the Mac. Much easier to help debug an issue with any additional information that you can supply

Just a suggestion.

John Wheeler

thebestcpu

Guru
I bet that Photoshop does not have permission to write in Volumes unless you are administrator on the Mac and that the image processor script is just not complaining about it.

Try it as administrator first and see if the problem goes away.

Just my best guess at the issue.

John Wheeler

thebestcpu

Guru
Oh and by the way, how did you find the Volumes path?
That location is normally hidden from the average user and most applications when selecting just use the Finder menu