What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screaming at Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbird

Banned
I have always had the tool bar available. Now if I touch an image it vanishes. If I bring it back and touch the image it vanishes... I am up to my eyeballs with things not working. What the h is wrong with it now? CS6

I need to do a whole slew of images and I'm screwing around with this nonsense.

I have repeatedly saved the workspace and still, touching the image makes the tool bar go POOF!

I know I need to reinstall CS6 but need to finish some of these items I'm working on first. But I've never seen the tool bar vanish.

Thanks

Last edited:

Moble Guy

Try resetting preferences.

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Link HERE

starbird

Banned
Thank you. I followed the directions and it seems ok so far. Now ... if I could just find a way to get to the reinstall page for CS6. This is a never ending nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.