What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Rain Effect - Video Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JgraphNet

Power User
!!! This is JgraphNet editing this thread !!!
I am the holder of the name JgraphNet and this video I have definitly NOT posted. Perhaps someone have managed to Hi-jack my user account or something, but this is NOT my video, it is NOT me appearing in it and I have NOT posted it.
Still - I'll let it stand as is since it is quite similar to my originally posted video and for the admins to see should they (yeah, right - you'd whish...) decide to take some sort of action.

--- DKJ --- The ONLY holder of all rights to the name JgraphNet

...............................................................................................

Video tutorial on how to make The Rain Effect in Photoshop. This will help you make a picture of rain or add rain to any photo that you already have, without going outside and getting your camera wet :)

There sure are a lot of them out there but I this one is great.

Last edited:

JgraphNet

Power User
Well .. thanks Yutosi ...
BUT - this is NOT the video I posted in my original post. Don't know what's happend here.... Someone Hi-jacked my user account or something .. ??
I repeat - this is NOT my originally posted video, it's NOT me in the video and I've NOT posted this video !!!

--- DKJ ---

Yutosi

Power User
Hi JgraphNet :) Good to see you are still around. It says it was edited.... PM an admin about it and see if they can check what happened.

What's the tutorial you posted?

JgraphNet

Power User
Heh.. :) I've tried talking to Admins on this forum since day one. Like talking to a brick wall. No answers what so ever under any circumstances ... :(
The tutorial I originally posted is quite similar to this but with a slightly different approach. It's currenlty not online due to a problem with the registrar of my domain. Dropped out of this forum because of slews of spaming contaminating every thread, but got curious over the accent thing you mentioned... :)

It will be back online again since I'll launch a forum of my own quite soon. This as support and an addition to the Photoshop Online Training Titles I'm currently working on building. Possible the Forum will go online before the Classes are all done and out on the market. I'll give a shout.

--- DKJ ---

Conflictable

Thanks for the tut, very interesting how you did that, i tried it myself and this is my best attempt, I add some extras in there to enhance the image, I also tried to make puddles because I would make the image more realistic, but the one that I came up with was pretty bad, So here is the before........car1.jpg

And here is the after......Rain1.jpg

And again thanks for the tutorial

P.S. can you maybe do a puddle tutorial?

Status
Not open for further replies.