What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explanation of Color Models - RGB - CMYK - LAB

JgraphNet

Power User
An absolutely splendid explanation from an equally spledid explainer.
Noone does these things better than Deke. Thanks for posting, Steve.

JgraphNet

Power User
Well, Steve, I've learned Photoshop entirely in English and that's why I run the Eng version tho there is a Swedish version of it avaliable.
There are a number of people responsible for me learning PhS, like Orion Williams, Katrin Eismann (pity she's allready married), Scott Kelby, Dave Cross, Matt Kloskowsky, Bert Monroy (jawdropping awsome) and - of course - Deke McClelland, the Guru of them all.

If anyone want's to learn all there is to know and a good bit more about Channels and Masks I higly recommend the video titles Deke did on this for PhS CS3. A whopping 33 hours on the subject and it still stands its ground, even tho there are some new tools for masks in CS4 and CS5.

iDad

Guru
Don't lie Dick...I taught you all that you know.comeon....admit it!:redface:

btw Steve awesome vid great info

Last edited:

JgraphNet

Power User
Don't lie Dick...I taught you all that you know.comeon....admit it!:redface:

Then.. why did you have me promise not to tell .. ? :rolleyes:

>Channels still elude me, masks I use all the time

Well, you see, there are three channels in an RGB image - Red, Green and Blue - and ... :cheesygrin: