What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transparent Batch WATERMARK your photos video tutorial

Deej Zia

Difficulty: Beginner

please reply if this video was useful so that i can make more photoshop videos

Last edited:

iDad

Guru
the video is a pita to watch to much moving the screen around....just my opinion,
use the whole screen to record.just a suggestion

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
I agree with IDad, I would rather see the whole picture to know the jest of what your doing. A great tutorial leads by example. Especially when you have a silent video such as this.

Yup, makes for a dizzy experience and it's way to sloowww.. Lots my attention after about 2 minutes in... Just saying..

Paul MR

The Script Master
I lost interest in the first minute. Very slow and very basic watermark technique.
Like most on the internet only useful if working on documents of the same size, then not the best way to do this sort of thing.

Deej Zia

Its basic but many people dont know this technique. I made this for beginners not for pros. I will try to record entire screen next time.
Photoshop is just my hobby. I can write a program in c# and watermark all images without even using photoshop. Im a programmer.
Please dont watch this video if you already know how to watermark. bye

Paul MR

The Script Master
That's fine but there are hundreds of basic watermak tutorials out on the net. It would be much better if you could set yourself above the rest and produce a tutorial that:-
1. Works of Portrait and Landscape.
2. Uses relative positioning not actual.
3. Keeps relative size no matter what size document is used.
I am sure that this would be of more use to the amateur and professional alike.
I am glad there are people like yourself who like to do tutorials as I hate doing them :)

pakyooh

Serious question, is there a video out there that explains everything you just mentioned. That would make this whole search so much easier.

That's fine but there are hundreds of basic watermak tutorials out on the net. It would be much better if you could set yourself above the rest and produce a tutorial that:-
1. Works of Portrait and Landscape.
2. Uses relative positioning not actual.
3. Keeps relative size no matter what size document is used.
I am sure that this would be of more use to the amateur and professional alike.
I am glad there are people like yourself who like to do tutorials as I hate doing them :)