What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Tutorial] How to: Create a retro text

JgraphNet

Power User
Nice one, HaAwK !
But doesn't your Screen Rec (Camtasia ?) allow recording speech? Think it would have been a lot better with you commenting the steps instead of just playing music. Perhaps not in Norwegian, tho....
No problem for me since I'm Swedish, but I do my video tut's in English and noone have complained so far.
Oh-oh... shouldn't have said that 'cause now they will for sure.... :)

iDad

Guru
We don't complain about old farts around here, NO WORRIES Dick .......... your way in the OLDFART protection system.........

iDad

Guru
gotta get Hawkeye in there as well, I think he might be so old he can't find his way around to the group LOL

JgraphNet

Power User
HWAAAATT.... ? (sorry - batteries dead in hearing aid)
Send the nurse out to find him and bring him with gentle but stern force... :lol:

HaAwCK

HWAAAATT.... ? (sorry - batteries dead in hearing aid)
Send the nurse out to find him and bring him with gentle but stern force... :lol:
I knew there would be some benefit with a Grumpy Old Farts group !!! :cheesygrin:
We don't complain about old farts around here, NO WORRIES Dick .......... your way in the OLDFART protection system.........
Wait, What? tsk, tsk...
Nice one, HaAwK !
But doesn't your Screen Rec (Camtasia ?) allow recording speech? Think it would have been a lot better with you commenting the steps instead of just playing music. Perhaps not in Norwegian, tho....
No problem for me since I'm Swedish, but I do my video tut's in English and noone have complained so far.
Oh-oh... shouldn't have said that 'cause now they will for sure.... :)
Super Screen Recorder, and the microphone sucks. (So does my voice cracks...)

JgraphNet

Power User
Super Screen Recorder, and the microphone sucks. (So does my voice cracks...)
I see... that one should be added to the Tools Needed to Make Tutorial Videos thread.
But please do keep tutorials coming. There's nothing better than video to demonstrate techniques and the more the merrier.

Sorry 'bout the rest. You simply got GOF-ed. We're known to crash in on other peoples threads, hi-jack them and make a mess until Roy comes in, kicks our a**es and restores order.

On the other hand, he can't reach further than the oxygen feed allows. Lucky that.. :cheesygrin:

Last edited:

HaAwCK

I see... that one should be added to the Tools Needed to Make Tutorial Videos thread.
But please do keep tutorials coming. There's nothing better than video to demonstrate techniques and the more the merrier.

Sorry 'bout the rest. You ......
Yeah. oh, does anyone know how to get images in sig?

Steve

Retired Administrator
Yeah. oh, does anyone know how to get images in sig? doesn't work there.[/QUOTE]

This a problem I can't figure out.
TerryC was having the same problem and managed to get it to work.
Send him a PM and ask him what he did.

If he can't help send a PM to one of the administrators.

Last edited: