What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Amazing Typography Effect ( New) Free Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saba Moeen

Hi,i just bought some fonts last week and I am loving those fonts..:)

So,I decided to make a video tutorial on how to achieve this super hot effect from those fonts:

aksbg.jpg

and like this:

17603617981359539559710.jpg

here is the video tutorial:

here is the part 2:

and for the fonts and every other thing I used .....you can get them from here:

All the Tutorials - The Art Collection of Creative-H.

Do comment on tutorial and my images.:lol:

Last edited:

JgraphNet

Power User
Hi Saba !

(... or should I say: Namaste .. ? )

I had a quick look at your videos because I'm just about to leave the house but I will have a better look when returning.
I'm not native English either but I don't let that stop me from doing video tutorials so don't let a minor detail like that hold you back. I think you are doing very good indeed and most people find video tutorials the best way to learn since you learn by example.

I hope this will not be the last video tutorial you produce since the video tutorial section could need so many more. Please keep them coming on any subject you feel like doing.

Thank you !

Hytham

Thank you :)
but how can i download this fonts please ?
I tried to download it..and the site tell that i have to pay for some services before downloading !

iDad

Guru
It is called Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.