What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

easy simple text extraction from an image

siodre

another nice tut. if you uncheck the box marked contiguous at the top you'll only need to click once.

Burned Ice

Power User
If I was you I would speed the video up when you don't say anything to avoid boringness. pretty nice tutorial btw, now i know what the 'eraser tool' exactly does, thats way easier than making selections and 'delete'

SeniorS

Guru
Good tutorial for starters.

It doesn't guarantee (sorry) best result but for quicky thats good!

Maybe it would usefull for beginners to show what to do if background isn't so flat and white (they can get confused by that).
Like some color adjustments at begining to make background almost white and then all that ereaser stuff?

Hoogle

Guru
the idea of these quick tutorials are basic methods maybe I should make it clearer still in early days yet and yes I agree normally I would edit the videos better but this was an on demand request so couldnt sit there and edit it I will focus more on real tutorials now though I had to replace my hard drive this evening due to sector errors so not had much chance to do anything (luckily I keep a disk image of my computer so only took an hour to get it all back to normal)

SeniorS

Guru
I understand that. You do really good work!

P.S. I'm just picky, arrogant and green-eyed not doing some tut myself.

Hoogle

Guru
I actually find it easier to make a video than explaining it. And it is also a lot easier to learn visually than it is to read etc