What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who wants a tutorial

Hoogle

Guru
use this thread to request a tutorial from me and the 1s I like I will do asking what you want to achieve etc

iDad

Guru
A step by step Slicing tutorial involving 52 over lapping layers would be helpful

Hoogle

Guru
that would not fit into a 15 min youtube video funny you should say that i was looking up something along those lines just not quite 52 layers but more like 5

Burned Ice

Power User
after watching photoshop tennis game! treath I'd like to know how this pic is done:
2940d1301957367t-photoshop-tennis-game-plane-card.jpg

you know with the postcard fx

Burned Ice

Power User
ah so the postcard is actually a real picture and just added OOOOoooo that explain's it

a 'adding fire to a house' tutorial then?

Hoogle

Guru
yeah that warrants a video or probably 3 will look into this and find the simplest solution and compare it to how I would do it with all sorts of adjustment layers wont be today though I have company ;-)

Hoogle

Guru
View attachment 4992
Had 10 mins spare so did a quick practice run it is harder than I thought unless you just want flames coming out windows and not actual building damage heat waves smoke etc etc

Burned Ice

Power User
looks pretty nice :)

Hoogle

Guru
that was just from 3 pics some colour over lay some blending options a smoke brush and smudge tool in 10 mins really you would spend about an hour on that