What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using puppet warp for portrait touch up

Hoogle

Guru
I Have started to use puppet warp tool which is a new feature in cs5 but really only used it in typography. I have seen someone animate a video entirely from 1 photo using this tool making it look like someone was walking it is a very clever tool. But here is a simple video to show you how it can be used in portraits. Enjoy

Hoogle

Guru
I have actually used it for eye opening and adding a smile but would like to get to use it more extreme I dont think it wil replace the liquify tool but I do believe it will be more accurate for things like smiles and body repositioning etc just another tool to add to your box I guess

Digitaldude400d

Some good stuff here! I had never thought about using puppet warp for opening the eye up a bit but will be doing more of that now!

iDad

Guru
interesting idea! that could save some serious time.