What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Create Hoogle a T shirt: template and tutorial

ibclare

Queen Bee
whew; power has been down here since mid or late afternoon -- not sure as I was back in the storage unit working. It was out in Arizona, at least a large part of California and Baja, California, Mexico. Didn't think it would be on tonight. The speculations were wild you can imagine with terrorism on people's minds. Here it is only a few days from 9.11, our first real wake-up call. Anyway, it was a kerflooey (spelliing? lol) by a maintenance worker in Yuma, AZ. Wasn't supposed to knock out the power in three huge regions, but it did. Worst part was no internet!!

SeniorS

Guru
Yeah, i just readed too in news that one electroworker somehow cutted out milions users in America and Mexico. Amazing. One man.
Milions birds with one stone.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Opened my email this morning and there was a message from my gas and electric company telling me power's off, don't know when it'll be back up, shut off unnecessary, yada, yada, yada . . . and I wonder how the heck they thought their email would get to anybody when almost nobody uses dial-up anymore. Whatever.