What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 METHODS to REMOVE Unwanted Details from an IMAGE with CS5

Do you Photoshop Veterens like this Video

• Total voters

shreeveera

These are 4 Techniques to Remove unwanted details from an Image without sacrificing the quality.

Please leave your Valuable Comments if you like this Video.

Suggest me any other method which is simple yet effective which I haven't mentioned in the Video.
Thanks in advance.:cool2:

Reactions: kar

Hoogle

Guru
nice idea and yet you have actually missed out the biggest feature of photoshop cs5 and that is the content aware fill select an are with a marquee tool or any selection method go to edit > fill >content aware

shreeveera

nice idea and yet you have actually missed out the biggest feature of photoshop cs5 and that is the content aware fill select an are with a marquee tool or any selection method go to edit > fill >content aware

Thanks a lot for pointing that out.
I definitely knew I forgot something!

Hoogle

Guru
Patch tool as well that is my favourite tool for feathering an area to blend it when removing something.
1 tip though with all the methods you used in the video create a new blank layer above your image and then do all your healing making sure you have tools set to sample all layers or this layer and below. THat way you are not pernamently deleting things from your image and you can add styles to the new layer or fade it to blend it better.