What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic minecraft logo making kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
No skill needed! Now that works for ME! :rofl:

thanks hoog, yer a cool character. :clap: I don't care what Paul says about you, lol.

:p Just razzin' ya Paul, Lighten up :naughty:

Hoogle

Guru
mmm whats been said about me gee I miss so much and oblivious to the evils of the world guess I like to only see the good in people.

Hoogle

Guru
maybe this should be moved to the minecraft logo request thread but then I guess it will get lost.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Nooooo!! you should have told them to be unique and do something Different!! :p

honestly though i don't see the big obsession with mine craft, it's ****. just thought i'd put it out there.

Good job though :thumbsup:

*EDIT
Please watch your language

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoogle

Guru
It takes all sorts Zee I am sure many people will look down on what you do for fun as well.

jbutler

This is so very excellent!

Just what I was looking for in order to make Minecraft letters for my Christmas cards.

jboyd

Hey boss, could you reupload the archive, or at the least the LogoCraft font? I am having issues with the attachment above. Much obliged, thanks for the tuts.

Hoogle

Guru
You need winrar or winzip to extract it this forum wont let me upload a font file on its own.

jboyd

I'm fully aware of the program I would need for the archive. I found out the issue though, FDM wasn't wanting to download th attachment, so I had to let my browser pick up the download. Thanks for the reply though boss. Good tuts you have on YouTube.

Hoogle

Guru
Cool as long as you have it sorted now have fun with it and nice to see that I have bought another member to the forum so welcome aboard if you have any problems just post away we are always happy to help.
Ps look out in the near future I am actually working on a customisable minecraft intro video I am creating it in cinema 4d but all the editable parts will be managabele in after effects.
oh congratulations you are the 300th customer on this kit lol you win nothing sorry.

Hoogle

Guru
I dont see why not as long as you make it clear it is not an automatic 3d font it needs post processing if you look on my channel I have a video on creating it all in photoshop but change the font from the public 1 to this new updated custom version. you can also link that video also I will be doing an updated tutorial with some new cool features and this font on my channel so watch out for that. The more I get the kit out there the less I have to make for people lol.
on youtube alone I have made 132 minecraft logos for people
300 people have downloaded my kit
and 187 have followed other tutorials I have made.
which gets me to think are there really over 600 minecraft youtubers out there lol.

Hoogle

Guru
are you running the extended version of photoshop the 3d is only available in extended.

Hoogle

Guru
Unable to check it now all you do is use the font then go to 3d repousse text layer and set the extrusion to something around 0,50 and then just colourise it and add a lightning brush stroke on a new layer in black and use vevel and emboss on it

Status
Not open for further replies.