What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mattmorz

Re: How To Make Money With Photoshop

and so I thought of something else..

Anyway, thanks for the share..

Dataflow

Power User
Re: Young to Old - Aging in Photoshop - Before And After

i real test of your skills would be to get someone that is old to give you a picture of then when they where young without seeing them as they are now.
then try and age there young photo and see how close you can get to how they really look now

i real test of your skills would be to get someone that is old to give you a picture of then when they where young without seeing them as they are now.
then try and age there young photo and see how close you can get to how they really look now

I agree, even though I think photoshop can almost give us 60% results in this tutorial .. @OP awesome work there mate

chitkaran

Guru

Most of the times people want to get the opposite of this to be done i.e make them look younger, correct theor double-chin & recreate the jawline to make their face look less fatty etc etc...

I havent come across anyone as of now who would want to see themselves Old...

but Yes Indeed, the work done is Unreal.. Cheers mate

Erik Hultgren

Great work. Did you use source-images to add new wrinkles etc or did you paint them yourself?