What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rik81h

Re: The Best Way To Swap Faces In Photoshop

I'm trying to do this with a couple of images i've already processed in lightroom from the raw files, now the blend works perfectly as i wanted but at the same time it affects other parts of the image. For example there is a lightened area radiating from the blended area and also some banding/colour casting further away in the blacks. This is quite noticeable, is there anyway to stop this or minimize the affect of the blend? All i am changing is a mouth on one person and eyes on another so why is it blending further afield when there is nothing to blend out there?
Thanks in advance, i'm very eager to correct this :)

Moupe

Very cool tutorial. It's possible to do a lot of funny stuff !

malta

yes informatsiyaochen useful qualitative

malta

Re: Man of Steel Movie Poster!

but could not explain how to make such a beautiful metal?

besmirched

Power User
Re: Creating Motion Graphics in Photoshop

Nice tutorial. I've seen quite a few AE tutorials on this effect but like you said this is a first for PS, well done.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Creating Motion Graphics in Photoshop

Thanks for this tutorial. I'm glad to know that this effect can be done in Photoshop!