What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Signature Tutorial - Call of Duty

TravisHD

blops2sig1.jpg

rufinatti

Power User
25 minutes!! Are you kidding me ?!?!

But I watched the whole thing and really enjoyed it. :) I like the lighting effects you achieved and the way you explained the steps as you slowly built up each layer.

Good job.

p.s. -- just joking about the 25 minute comment. I actually prefer long tutorials where the author takes the time to explain each step rather than just cruising through the process.

TravisHD

lol yeah it's a pretty long one! I need to work on getting them at about 10 - 15 min max! Most of mine are all pretty much just improv though so sometimes I find myself rambling on about something that isn't even needed haha. Thanks for the kind comments! :)

chrisix

Guru
I have no Idea how I'd even compress a signature to only 25 minutes >_<

besmirched

Power User
Great tutorial, was very informative. Just an observation and quick question. Why isn't your cursor/tools moving around the screen? What do you call that thing you import and blur, it sounded like you said "c40" but google pics show guitars and planes, mostly.

Thanks for the awesome tutorial.

TravisHD

It's called a "C4D" which is just short for the program called Cinema4D. They are also sometimes called renders. It's basically just a 3D abstract object that you can use to enhance your art.

Thank you for the kind comments!

The cursor somehow messed up! Blah!

MikeMc

McGuru
It's called a "C4D" which is just short for the program called Cinema4D. They are also sometimes called renders. It's basically just a 3D abstract object that you can use to enhance your art.

Thanks a bunch !

MikeMc

McGuru

Thanks a bunch ! Can you get these for nc or do you need $$