What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cartoon effect aka Topaz effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
Here is the starting points on getting the effect so commonly requested on here. Unfortunately Youtube servers are very slow at the moment so I will embed the video once it has been processed But getting tired now so decided to start the thread with the intention of editing it later.

So the video will get you upto this stage in the effect due to it being so much down to personal taste the rest can be done easily by just changing the strength of the techniques demonstrated.
cartoon effect.png

I should also point out this is just using ps standard tools not topaz filter if the need is here for different end effects and a topaz tutorial I will make seperate videos for it so people dont have to sit through an hour of tutorial but be more selective to the part relevant to them.

Last edited:

Hoogle

Guru
Sorry didnt realise something went wrong when inserting the video so updated the link now

Status
Not open for further replies.