What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master the clone stamp tool

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you haven't found Phlearn yet, it needs to be in your top 10 list!

Sierraccr

Power User
I love this guy! I have learned at least three "tricks" that changed my (Photoshop) life. Phlearn has been on my bookmarks for a long time and I look forward to his updates!

hershy314

Guru
Dude is crazy as hell, but you def. learn something new with his tutorials. Even if it is something I already knew, I will still watch just in case there is something new that would help. Usually there is. What are some other good tutorials out there? Howard Pinsky and ChCheCheckit.com used to have tutorials out a lot and were good, but they both have to deal with work and cant do them as much as before.

Sierraccr

Power User
Some of the earlier tutvid.com tutorials are good, too, but I'm not so much a fan of his more current work. I also love Glyn Dewis for more advanced photo editing techniques, particularly the way he works in Camera Raw

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just noticed the missing S in your forum name CWD.