What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic Tutorial - Whitening Teeth In Photshop

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG.

We are glad to have you joining us and it's our wish to encourage you to continue posting in our forum.

Thanks for the video. It is well done. Nice intro although it could be shorter. You presentation was excellent both in verbal and on screen instruction. It was clear and concise. No annoying music and your sound recording is great. I will add that you probably should avoid chewing gum while recording.

If I had to offer some advice, I would say that you need to avoid the COPY CAT videos.
Take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Photosho+whitening+teeth

The last thing PSG and the internet needs is another copy cat video on a subject that has been covered hundreds of times over many years. Be original.

Your one of the better presenters, don't bring yourself down by copy catting.

Take a look at our Video Tutorial Guidelines.

Good luck.

Acinger

Hey, Thanks for providing feedback. I will try to deliver unique content in future postings. I totally understand your what you're saying. Hahaha chewing gum.... i wish it was a chewing gum. but its just my bad english i guess :) Cheers

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your welcome. Looking forward to your posts and videos in the future. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: