What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pleas HELP! How to get this effect?! I'm going crazy with it :(

ayashi

Hi All,

Couple days ago I ran into some great workflow:
poppy-bridal-02.jpgpoppy-bridal-03.jpgpoppy-bridal-12.jpgpoppy-bridal-15.jpg

I'm so in love in this color. Since I saw it I'm trying to get this effect.
I had similar session on poppy field, but don't know how to get so nice color of grass and skin. :banghead:

Can anyone help me out with it. I would be so greatfull!!!

Tom Mann

Guru
The photos you posted look very familiar. By any chance, did you take these pix from the website of one of the companies that sell PS "actions" to produce efx like these?

If you didn't get these photos from one of these companies, go to Google Images and search on something like {photoshop actions wedding}. You'll see a huge number of images presented to you. Find one you like. Purchase or download it (many are free), and then install it on your system. You will now be able to examine the individual steps in the action and see *exactly* what was done to get the look you like.

BTW, for the past 5 or so years, this and similar "looks" have been very popular with engagement and wedding photographers. Such "looks" have become so overused that many wedding pros feel that they are now dated and passé.

HTH,

Tom