What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific WarBorn

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this thread! I'm new on this forum, and I was wondering if someone could help me with something I'm having a little trouble with.

In short, I was wondering if someone would be able to merge any of the war based image with that of the elderly man so that it looks similar to the last picture in this thread, please? It'd be much appreciated :).

pexels-photo-316680.jpeg
15-hacksaw-ridge.w710.h473.2x.jpg
callofdutyworldwar2m_KyVQw.jpg
hacksaw-ridge-9-photo-credit-mark-rogers.jpg
14476429723_1798e1f2d0_b.jpg

If the images that I have provided are not good enough quality to do so, please feel free to source your own. I look forward to seeing everyone's responses and thank you in advance! :D

P.S - Here's another example of what I'd like it to resemble :).

14166639790_393f56234a_b.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

In your example images the subject is in profile (facing left....their right), your man is facing forward. More than half of his face would be missing........is that OK?

Hello,

I would be perfectly fine with that, but feel free to source your own images as well if you feel as though the final result would benefit from it. Also, if it helps, here is another image should you need it...

saving-private-ryan-56a9de045f9b58b7d0ff9991.jpg

Thanks again :)