What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Small Changes to calendar

UselessEntity

Heya! So, what I want is for the "2013" in each of these calendars to be changed to "2019", and that's it. Just be sure to keep the same font, size, and color while doing this. Means a lot, and I'll be posting this in parts. calendar1.pngcalendar3.pngcalendar4.png

You're welcome. Thanks and you have a good day also.
Cheers,
John

I'm back and here are the next 4 months! Same thing, change "2013" to "2019", keep the same font, size, and color, and that's it. Thanks to those who help with this request.calendar5.pngcalendar6.pngcalendar7.pngcalendar8.png

Last four months. I won't be a pain in the arse any longer after this, so yeah. Change "2013" to "2019", same font, size, and color, and props to you Pego, or John, I guess, for fulfilling my requests. You are a huge help.calendar9.pngcalendar10.pngcalendar11.pngcalendar12.png

Back